Curt Grantham is Global Head of Principal Project Management. In this role, he leads the project management line of business for the company in the Americas, which is focused on planning, design and execution of capital projects and programs across a wide variety of industry sectors and building types. He is also a member of CBRE’s Global Leadership Group as well as the CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (“GWS”) Global and Americas Executive Committees.
Previously, Curt served as Global President of Project Management for CBRE and prior to that, was President of Client Solutions for GWS, which included sales, pricing, marketing and management consulting functions for the segment. He also served in a variety of leadership roles over the past two decades including President of the Americas for GWS and Executive Managing Director for the U.S. Eastern Division for GWS. Curt joined the Trammell Crow Company in 1984 in a development and marketing role. He served in a number of production and leadership positions within the company prior to its acquisition by CBRE in 2006.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR) member
- CoreNet Global member
- YMCA of Greater Charlotte - Construction & Facilities Committee Chair, Capital Committee Member
- Project 658 - Board of Directors
- American Heart Association Charlotte Heart Ball Executive Leadership Team - Vice-Chairman and Chairman (previous)
- The Harvest Center, Advisory Board.