United Kingdom Logistics Market Summary Q1 2020
29 jun. 2020
- UK Logistics take-up benefited from accelerated shift to online retail during lockdown, and will have lasting effects.
- Spike in short but also long-term deals from online retailers and supermarkets - Q2 take-up expected very strong.
- Manufacturing and trade industries hit by Covid-19, but increase in inventories to prevent future disruption could benefit the sector.
- Prime rents increased in Q1. Prime yields stable at low levels.
- Investment market limited to sale and leasebacks during lockdown.