Oklahoma City Office MarketView H2 2021
04 mar. 2022
- The Oklahoma City office market continues to make a slow, but steady recovery amid the ever-changing post-pandemic landscape.
- Vacancy made a notable jump, increasing nearly 3% from the first half of 2021.
- Activity slowed with only 60,935 sq. ft. absorbed in the second half of the year, compared to the 141,000 sq. ft. absorbed in H1 2021.
- Many office users are still faced with uncertainty regarding best management practices for their space portfolios given the current state of the pandemic.
- The North submarket continues to dominate the market in under construction and delivered square footage.