Greensboro / Winston-Salem Office MarketView Q2 2021
25 ago. 2021 1 Consumo de tiempo Read
- The overall Greensboro/Winston-Salem office market vacancy increased 47 basis points quarter-over-quarter to 13.0%.
- 132,000 square feet of new office construction is underway.
- 133,000 square feet of negative net absorption occurred in the second quarter.
- Overall average asking rates decreased $0.39 quarter-over-quarter to $16.78 per square foot.
- Significant Lease Transactions
- Inmar Intelligence (1 W 4th St, Winston-Salem, NC | (170,000 SF)
- House of Markor (410 W English Rd, High Point, NC | (11,700 SF)
- A.R.T Furniture (410 W English Rd, High Point, NC | (6,600 SF)