Da Nang City MarketView (English) 1H/2019
30 oct. 2019
- In H1 2019, Da Nang’s GRDP growth was recorded at 6.21% y-o-y, lower than expected. However, registered FDI increased by more than 10 times y-o-y.
- Regulatory uncertainty persists, which resulted in inactivity across all sectors, with the exception of hotel sector. There were 5 new four-star hotels that came into operation in H1 2019, while pipeline also looks strong.
- Most notable launch of vacation property in H1 2019 was from Fusion Residences Da Nang, which garnered significant attention from the market.
- On the bright side, some long pending projects were reactivated, such as Central Coast or Blooming Tower.
- After this slowdown period, the market is expected to make a comeback with more vitality and will develop more sustainably in the long term.