An accurate valuation is a must when it comes to making the right business decisions: whether it is used solely to inform a company’s senior management, carry out a corporate transaction, or secure bank financing.
CBRE offers a high-quality service and end-to-end, efficient advisory services, carrying out accurate and effective valuations aimed at helping our clients meet their goals.
• Valuation for accounting purposes, in line with IFRS and/or GAAP to close off financial statements, allocation of Goodwill, exemption calculations, etc.
• Asset valuation for Mortgage Backed Lending (with international financial institutions).
• Sales purchase valuations, as part of decision making processes.
• Valuations for corporate deals, advising our clients on processes involving third parties and the retail market, IPOs, share capital increases, company sales and purchses, etc.
• Independent expert valuations for transactions that require this type of valuation by law.
• Litigation support for legal processes, in which the valuer acts as an expert witness between the parties, or in arbitration cases.
We have been involved in the largest deals on the Spanish market and work with the leading national and international companies. In 2016, we valued over 20,000 properties with a combined market value of more than €56,000 million.
We work across all real estate asset classes