Jorge Ruiz joined CBRE in 2006 and is currently the Head of Hotels, Spain & Portugal. Jorge has worked since then in investment, operator selection and consultancy works and has advised important key clients such as Acciona, Credit Suisse, Sol Melia or Barceló Hotels & Resorts.
Before joining CBRE, Jorge worked in Gesinar (original company participated by BBVA) as the director of their Barcelona Office and spent 5 years at Christie + Co as Head of the Hotel Investment Department. Previous to that experience Jorge worked at King & Sturge in its Barcelona Office.
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- ESADE, Executive Education in Corporate Finance
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Graduate Certificate in Urban Planning
- ISM-ESIC Business School Barcelona, Master of Science; Marketing Management
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Bacherlor of Arts; Journalism