Gordon Messinger is an Executive Vice President in CBRE’s Miami office, focusing on strategic owner representation in South Florida.
Gordon is known as one of the top dealmakers in the market, serving some of the most sophisticated institutional investors in the world. He provides strategic consulting, marketing, and lease negotiation expertise that helps to protect and enhance the value of their office holdings. During his 20 years in commercial real estate, Gordon has transacted nearly four million square feet of agency leasing, tenant representation and investment sales properties valuing more than $1 billion. Gordon has also been involved in the leasing of notable assets across South Florida such as Miami Tower, Miami Center, 1111 Lincoln Road, Douglas Entrance, 255 Alhambra, Doral Concourse, Flagler Station Business Park, Dadeland Office Park, Plantation Corporate Center, Weston Corporate Center, Glades Twin Plaza and the Arbors Office Park.
Gordon currently oversees a diversified office portfolio throughout Miami-Dade County comprising more than 3 million square feet. Some of those trophy office assets include Four Seasons Tower on Brickell Avenue, 100 Biscayne in Downtown Miami, Doral Concourse and Doral Center in Doral, 5505 Waterford in Waterford Office Park and 220 Alhambra in Coral Gables.
Prior to joining CBRE, Gordon was an Executive Managing Director at Cushman & Wakefield. Gordon’s also previously served as Vice President for global real estate firm Transwestern and Senior Leasing Director for Terranova Corporation, one of the largest commercial real estate firms in Florida.
- Cushman & Wakefield Top Producer, 2016-2020
- 2019 C&W Miami/Fort Lauderdale Lease of the Year – Lennar Corporation
- 2017 NAIOP Office Lease of the Year – BlueCross BlueShield of Florida
- The Bisnow Top 50 Power Leaders - 2016
- 2019 NAIOP Office Lease of the Year – Lennar Corporation
- 2019 C&W Palm Beach County Lease of the Year – NYU College of Medicine
- 2017 C&W Miami/Fort Lauderdale Lease of the Year – BlueCross BlueShield of Florida
- Costar Power Broker – 2005 to 2019
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Florida
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties (NAIOP)
- Brandeis University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Millennium Partners
- DRA Advisors
- LaSalle Investment Management
- Banyan Street Capital
- Ivy Realty
- Keystone Property Group
- Related Group
- Franklin Street Properties
- Gramercy Property Trust
- BlackRock Realty Advisors
- East End Capital
- Pearlmark Real Estate Partners
- TA Associates Realty
- Royal Bank of Canada